Advertising with Healthcare Reform Magazine
nWhether you are for healthcare reform or against it, the reality is it’s the law of the land and you need to comply with it or face potential fines and litigation. The National Healthcare Reform Magazine is here to help you navigate these difficult waters.nHealthcare Reform Magazine was created for employers, consultants, agents, insurance companies, healthcare providers, governmental entities and other health insurance and healthcare industry stakeholders to learn about healthcare reform and to provide a central point of information for complying with the Affordable Care Act.n
Why Advertise with Healthcare Reform Magazine?
- Americans now get their news and information from the internet, not traditional media like print or television.
- Insurance agents and brokers are our readers and authors. By advertising, you will get your message in front of your target market.
- Healthcare Reform Magazine is a trusted source of information to the industry
What Healthcare Reform Magazine can Offer
- Reach you target market and get more “bang” for your buck through the of the reduced costs of online advertising
- Get your brand in front of insurance agents, MGA’s, employers, insurance carriers, governments, unions, vendors, and other industry participants.
- Educate the world on the solutions your organization provides and why your organization is unique.
- Maximize your message with our outreach of over 1.5 million industry professionals.
Editorial Guidelines for Submission of Articles
- Articles must be original and must not have been published previously or be under consideration by another publication.
- Advertorial, commercial or promotional articles will not be accepted. While we appreciate cutting-edge articles on topics featuring new ideas concepts, our readers wish to be educated, not sold. Articles cannot be an advertisement, promotional material, press release or include excessive self-promotion. Only articles that are educational and informative in nature will be considered.
- You may include a 50-word bio with your article where you can “sell” your company. Please include the company/personal bio at the end of the article. Do not send a separate bio or resume.
- Please include a high-quality digital picture (headshot) with your article and a bio when you submit your article.
- Charts, graphs and other graphics can be included. Please send any images separately from the document. Any image files should be print ready with a resolution of 300 dpi.
- Articles should range from 1,000-2,000 words.
- If you would like to include your resources, citations or works cited in your article, please place them just after the article but before your bio.
- Provide a suggested title for your article.
- Articles submitted must be the final draft, no rough drafts please. Please do not leave “Track Changes” on the document or send the document with edits or comments.